To qualify for USU Charter Credit Union membership, you or an immediate family member or member of your household must meet ONE of the following criteria. Membership is open to:
- Any person who lives, works (or regularly conducts business in), worships, attends school, or volunteers in the designated area in Cache County. Click here for map.
- Any employee of Utah State University (USU) or any employee of a firm that has contracts with USU
- Any student of USU or a USU program—these programs include all classes through USU or through USU Extension (summer citizen classes, cheerleader camps, 4-H participants, etc.)
- Any volunteer for a USU program or USU auxiliary, which includes (but is not limited to) any USU extension program or educational series
- Any Sustaining Volunteer of USU Extension (Sustaining Volunteer application forms are available at any extension office or any USUCCU facility)
- Any employee or contractor of Jones/Simpkins LLP, any employee of Hyclone Laboratories, or any employee of ICON Health and Fitness
- Any pensioner or retiree from any of the above groups
- Any spouse of a person who died while within the USUCCU field of membership
- Any volunteer in any of the above organizations
- Any current member of USUCCU
Your organization or business is eligible for USUCCU membership if any of the following criteria are met:
- It is located in the designated area in Cache County. Click here for map.
- It consists of individuals who qualify for membership under any of the above criteria
- It is comprised of present members of USUCCU
Note: There may be other ways a person or organization can join USU Charter Credit Union. Contact our Member Care Center, or come into any of our conveniently located offices for more information.