Why Make the Switch?
• they’re FREE!
• reduces your paper clutter
• cuts down on landfill waste
• faster than paper statements
• convenient and organized – online!
• eliminates the risk of lost or stolen mail
• stores previous statements for future reference
How Do I Switch?
To sign up for eStatements, log into Web Teller, select eStatements tab, select eStatements login, click checkbox, review and accept eStatement agreement.
I Prefer Paper Statements
Due to the rising costs of printing and mailing paper statements, USUCCU can no longer offer this service for free. Beginning in September 2011, members who opt to receive paper statements will be charged a $2 Statement Mail Fee. Members can avoid this fee by opting for eStatements.
Do I Need Special Software?
eStatements are prepared in PDF format. As long as you have Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you’re all set.
Need Acrobat Reader? Download it for free: click here